top of page
Fri, Mar 03|
Learn To Relieve Foot Tension w/ Massage Therapy
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2023, 12:00 PM – Mar 04, 2023, 1:00 PM
About the event
- Our feet are our foundation and are responsible for transporting Us from one destination to another. If you stand the majority of the day like me, this video is for you! Foot tension is one of the most extricating pain you can experience. Plantar fasciitis (PLAN-tur fas-e-I-tis) is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It involves inflammation of a thick band of tissue that runs across the bottom of each foot and connects the heel bone to the toes (plantar fascia).
- Plantar fasciitis commonly causes stabbing pain that usually occurs with your first steps in the morning. As you get up and move, the pain usually decreases, but it might return after long periods of standing or when you stand up after sitting.
- Ignoring plantar fasciitis can result in chronic heel pain that hinders your regular activities. You'll likely change your walk to avoid plantar fasciitis pain, which might lead to foot, knee, hip, or back problems.
- If you want to learn how to relieve your foot tension or help your family and friends better, then MARK your calendar!
- Join me on March 3rd at 12 pm AND 6 pm for a relaxing foot massage demonstration.
- You must register to attend this FREE workshop! You can sign-up on my website and email me to learn more! All attendees will receive my Self-care Hacks Ebook and 15% OFF one-on-one virtual instruction.
- Learn how to relieve and balance your nervous system thru your feet!
- This LIVE workshop will be FUN, relaxing, and an opportunity to bond with your partner or friend!
EARLY BIRD TICKETS (FREE)$0.00
bottom of page